Country Home Learning Center is now accepting applications from caring, dedicated Teachers to work with Infants, Preschool and After School children. A variety of Full-Time and Part-Time shifts are available, depending on each location’s needs. Applications for Managerial, Kitchen, Bus Driving and Janitorial staff are also being accepted. Join over 600 employees who currently enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Earned Sick Leave
- Reduced Child Care Tuition
- 401(k) Plan
- Optional Health Insurance
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Optional Disability Insurance
- Paid Training, including CPR and First Aid Certification
- Low Classroom Ratios
- Prepared Curriculum and Lesson Plans
If you want to work with a professional team to provide the very best in quality child care and preschool education with exceptionally small classes, then Country Home Learning Center is “Simply the Best” choice for your employment. Country Home Learning Center is a state-of-the-art facility with a warm and friendly work environment. We offer many amenities including:
- Country Home Water Park and Splash Deck (most locations)
- Adventure Jungle Indoor Playground
- Putt-Putt Golf Course (most locations)
- Large Indoor Gym and Basketball Court (most locations)
- 1950′s-Style Soda Shop
- Country Home Movie Theater
- Computer Lab
- Arts and Crafts Center
Country Home Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your application online or contact the location nearest you for current available positions.
Step 1: Download Employment Application
- Save the Employment Application PDF to your computer by right-clicking the link above and selecting “Save Link As”.
- Once you have saved the file, you can complete it on your computer using Adobe Reader. The PDF file is a “fill-able” file that you can fill out on your computer and then save. If needed, you can download Adobe Reader free here (available for Mac and Windows).
- After you have filled out the Application PDF and saved it to your computer, return here and continue to Step 2.
Step 2: Choose A Location and Submit
- Click the link above to go to our Locations page and see a list of all the Country Home Learning Center locations.
- Once you decide which location you would like to apply to, click “Employment” for that location.
- After clicking the Employment link for your chosen location, fill out the employment form and attach the Employment Application PDF you filled out in Step 1.
- Click the Submit Application button and you’re done!
Apply In Person
Step 1: Choose a Location
- Go to our Locations page and see a list of all the Country Home Learning Center locations.
- Select the location at which you would like to apply.
Step 2: Contact Us
- Once you have selected a location, you can call to see what positions are currently available or you can just stop in to fill out a paper application.
If you have any questions, or issues downloading and completing the Application PDF, please call the location at which you want to apply for assistance or to inquire about coming in to fill out a paper application.