As you may be aware, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recently updated their recommendations regarding Covid-19. As a response to this CDC update, Country Home wishes to share its update on Covid-19 protocols as well.
- Parents are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask on premise in order to protect our young, unvaccinated population.
- Parent temperatures will no longer be taken since parents are on premise for a short period of time with limited contact.
- Parents will be asked to wear a mask in the event of an extended period of time on premise, for example: Director or Teacher conference.
- Parents are asked to continue to comply with Country Home’s Covid-19 prevention and safety protocols, which include: remaining in the hallway when dropping off and picking up children, and notifying the front office of any Covid-19 concerns at home.
- Student temperatures will continue to be taken upon arrival at the center.
- Students should continue to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival at the center.
AFTER SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Due to the enclosed environment, everyone on the bus should wear a mask at all times.
- After School students are encouraged, but not required, to wear a mask while indoors.
- Staff temperatures will continue to be taken upon arrival at the center.
- Staff will continue to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival at the center.
- Staff will continue to wear a mask over the nose and mouth at all times while indoors.
As the number of Covid-19 cases continue to drop, it is our hope to ease the process for our families while still maintaining the safest possible school environment. Please know that we respect and appreciate everyone’s input. Country Home’s first and foremost concern is to protect all of the children in our care.