Winter is such a fun time of year. Cooler weather, Christmas, a new year, presents, hot cocoa, and so many special things to enjoy during the season. With the cooler weather pushing us to spend a little more time indoors, there’s more time to get creative at home. Here are some winter crafts for you and your little ones to enjoy.
- Make snowflakes at home using cotton balls, construction paper, and glue.
- These tissue paper snowflakes are perfect for enjoying “snow” inside.
- Paper plate snowflakes are just as unique as real ones!
- If your toddler loves paint, make these tape snowflakes.
- Toilet paper snowmen are a lot cuter than they sound!
- Have you ever heard of a salty snowman? Now you have!
- If you have frozen waffles at home, you’re ready to make this waffle snowman.
- This snowman snow globe craft is a little more involved, but the end result is worth the effort.
- Pinecone bird feeders are a classic craft for good reason: they’re fun to make and fun to watch!
- If you have an animal lover at home, make a few pinecone owls to play with this winter.
- You can make pinecone hedgehogs, too!
- Christmas may be over, but that doesn’t mean Christmas trees have to be gone. Make some pinecone trees to keep the Christmas spirit around all winter.
Make some hot cocoa, turn on some Christmas music (even if it’s past Christmas), and enjoy making some of these winter crafts with your child this week.