If your family is anything like mine, then even though it’s still almost 100 degrees outside you’ve started planning out halloween costumes, putting together the Thanksgiving menu, and possibly even bought a couple Christmas gifts to stash in your favorite hiding spot. Since everyone I know seems super eager to jump right into fall I thought I’d just go ahead and share a great fall craft that you and your kids can do with just 3 simple “ingredients.”
The Super Easy Bird Feeder
What you’ll need:
- Used toilet paper or paper towel roll.
- Peanut butter
- Bird Seed
- Butter Knife
What To do:
As with most of the simple DIY crafts I share here you can probably figure it out just by looking at the picture, but here’s the instructions just in case.
- Make sure all toilet paper or paper towels are removed from your roll.
- Spread bird seed evenly across a baking sheet or paper plate.
- Using your butter knife, spread a thin layer of peanut butter on your roll making sure to cover the entire thing.
- Once your roll is covered in peanut butter, roll it in the birdseed.
- Stick your new bird feeder on a branch outside, and enjoy watching birds of all kinds stop by for a snack.