Looking for an easy upgrade to the usual beverage table at this year’s Thanksgiving? Mix up a batch of Thanksgiving punch and serve in simple mason jars for a rustic flair.
Whether you prefer the tart zing of cranberries or the smooth sweetness of caramel, either of these festive drinks will delight your Thanksgiving crowd.
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch with Cranberries
As pretty as your Thanksgiving table, this drink is light and fruity.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups fresh pressed apple cider, chilled (apple juice not recommended)
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled (100% juice is best, otherwise reduce the sugar)
- Simmer cranberries and water until the berries burst.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Pour cranberry mix in a pitcher (at least 2-quart). Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Serve over crushed ice.
Original recipe from Mel’s Kitchen.
Caramel Apple Thanksgiving Punch
This delightful drink is like autumn in a jar–or a glass. Perfect for a big crowd, you can serve it cold or hot.
- 2 gallons apple cider
- 1 bottle caramel syrup (approx. 12 ounces)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Sliced Apples
- Pour all but 1/4 of the apple cider into drink dispenser.
- Add caramel syrup.
- Stir well and add pumpkin pie spice. (Whisk recommended.)
- For garnishment, add cinnamon sticks and sliced apples.
- Chill, if preferred, or warm in crockpot.
- To evenly distribute flavors, keep mixture well stirred.
Original recipe from I Heart Naptime.