Make these quick, easy, and safe confetti poppers for the little ones who might not make it through the fireworks this July 4th. Celebrate before dark, and don’t worry about a scary or loud noise for sensitive, little ears. Plus, these are so easy to make you’ll have found another summer activity to make the long days even more fun.
DIY Confetti Poppers
- Toilet paper tubes
- Decorative paper or markers
- 12” balloons
- Scrap Paper
- Cut the scrap paper (think construction, printer, magazine circulars) into small pieces.
- Decorate your tube any way you like. Glue on sparkles or glitter or keep it simple and wrap with craft paper or duct tape.
- Cut a balloon in half and tie the end.
- Wrap the tied end of the balloon over one end of the toilet paper roll. Keep it taut but don’t bend the roll.
- Take poppers and confetti outside. Put a pinch of confetti in each popper. Pull the balloon tie and release.
- Oooh and ahhh at the rain of paper.
- Repeat until bedtime.
Have a great Independence Day, everyone! For more 4th of July fun, check out this post from last year about fun Independence Day facts!