As a parent, there are a lot of things to keep track of. Multiple schedules, meal plans, activities…not to mention toys everywhere! If you’re feeling overwhelmed with all the things you need to keep in place, we have some great organization hacks to bring some order to your life.
- Attach magnetic strips to the wall to hold matchbox cars.
- Repurpose behind-the-door shoe storage to hold dolls, stuffed animals, or art supplies. Check out more shoe storage organization hacks!
- Use a rolling cart like the one listed here for movable toy storage or art station.
- Create this stuffed animal bean bag chair to hide the stuffed animals when they’re not being used.
- Create a kids’ space that is accessible for little one.
- Story baby food and maximize space in your pantry.
- Create a school lunch station where your kids can pick out their own lunch snacks.
- Install a shower rod under your sink to maximize space for cleaners.
- Declutter the kitchen fridge by displaying your kids’ artwork in their bedroom.
- Use an empty cheese puff container to store nerf gun bullets or other items.
- Hang baby clothes on a spice rack.
- Make dividers to separate clothing by size.
These are just a few ways to bring a little bit or organization to your home. We hope you try them out!