Looking for an easy summer dessert recipe that doesn’t require turning on the oven? Or even better, one that uses those juicy peaches that are in season right now? If you mentally answered yes to either of those questions, we have a recipe you’ll love. This crockpot peach cobbler is the perfect summer dessert to enjoy any day of the week. (Recipe from Julie’s Eats and Treats.)
- 6 large peaches peeled and sliced (about 6 c.)
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 c. old-fashioned oats
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- In a medium sized bowl, toss peaches with brown sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread evenly over bottom of crockpot.
- Whisk together first 5 topping ingredients. Stir in oats. Mix in butter. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until peaches are tender.
- Enjoy with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
That’s it! The hardest part of this recipe is trying not to make it every week. But we can’t blame you if you do…it’s that good! If you love crockpot desserts and chocolate, be sure to check out this crockpot chocolate spoon cake recipe next!