Spring is here, and that means bluebonnet season in Texas! The bluebonnet bloom is a spectacular sight to see each year, and it never seems to get old. Plus, they make the perfect backdrop for family photos. If you’ve been scouting out places for family photos this spring, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of the best bluebonnet spots in Texas for family photos.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center (Austin)
- Balcones District Park (Austin)
- St. Edward’s University (Austin)
- Pedernales River Nature Park (Johnson City)
- Turkey Bend Recreation Area (Marble Falls)
- Highland Lakes Bluebonnet Trail (Burnet)
- McAllister Park (San Antonio)
- Boerne Skate Park (Boerne)
- Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area (Spicewood)
- Wildseed Farms (Fredericksburg)
Whether you’re a Texas native or newbie, the bluebonnets are something you don’t want to miss! Capturing family photos during one of the prettiest times of the year will give you memories to hold on to forever.
For the most up-to-date bluebonnet information, call the Texas Department of Transportation Wildflower Hotline (800-452-9292).